We love having people pick with us in the field!
If you'd like to join us, here's a few tips to insure
you have a fun & safe visit:
- Please make sure to check our Facebook page for daily updates prior to visiting our farm.
- We accept cash and major credit cards (we process through Square), but we prefer cash.
- We are a working crop farm with uneven terrain, please wear closed-toe shoes.
- Don't forget your bug spray AND sunscreen!
- A hat with a brim is always a great idea too.
- Water! We also recommend bringing a water bottle or 2 but we do offer small bottles of water.
- Babies under 2 are strongly discouraged from picking when the temperature exceeds 90 degrees.
- We have buckets you may borrow to pick in but you may also bring your own.
- Please leave pets at home. (Support dogs are always welcome but don't forget their water!)
- Our staff are mostly teenage girls, we ask that men please wear a shirt and keep it on while visiting.
- We do NOT have a public restroom nor does the store across the street, please keep this in mind when visiting with little ones.
- We do NOT use anything on our plants.
- No Sprays
- No pesticides
- No herbicides
- Keep that in mind as you may run into critters from time to time.
- Our plants are 100% all natural.